It emerged on the scene in 1995, Craigslist has turn out to be one of the maximum well-known and used assets to buy and promote all forms of things on-line, ranging from antiques that were hiding for your basement to locating your new pet or maybe touchdown a process.
However the only component that makes the web page not-so-extraordinary is its safety concerns. In fact, as of January of this yr, Craigslist has been related to one hundred and one murders across the us of a, and that’s now not inclusive of robberies, rapes and those who’ve fallen sufferer to Craigslist scams.
It’s why within the beyond, we’ve got given you amazing hints to live secure even as the use of the web page and now, we’ve determined an app which could make using
Craigslist even more secure. The app is called Qwilo and it has the entirety the Craigslist app has – you can buy or sell, post and reply to dealers – but what sets it apart is whilst you’re prepared to make the transaction, Qwilo will recommend up to 10 safe and public locations, like a police station or coffee keep, to fulfill and make your alternate.
With only some taps, you may get directions to the location to position into Google Maps or Waze, and make your Craigslist transaction with out stressful. On top of the use of the Qwilo app, here are a few different recommendations to stay safe while the use of Craigslist:
1. Continually meet somewhere in public, by no means meet in a secluded vicinity or invite strangers into your private home.
2. Inform a pal or family member where you are going and what you are doing.
3. See if someone can accompany you whilst you make the trade.
4. Take into account to take your phone in case of an emergency.
5. Agree with your instincts. If something smells fishy, it possibly is.